We are leadery (www.leadery.io), a leadership development start-up, based in Stuttgart, Germany (but don’t worry, we all speak excellent English). Our mission is to enable young managers in fast-paced environments to become inspiring and impactful leaders. We strive to create a leadership development solution with a uniquely individualized, gamified and social learning experience by combining digital micro-learnings and reflection exercises with human peer coaching sessions. Through this approach we seek to allow our users steep and satisfying learning curves without the need for lengthy off-site training.
As an Applied Psychologist you will create and implement innovative learning and coaching concepts and help accompany our customer’s young leaders on their learning journey.
- Creating concepts for the development of our coaching and training formats, shaping our product based on empirical and theoretical psychological findings
- Developing concepts (workshop and digital) and materials which enable managers to quickly understand, learn and apply ideal leadership practices
- Collaborate closely with our CTO and product team in the advancement of the product
- Conduct training sessions with customers and guide them through their learning journey
We are looking for someone who enjoys bridging the gap between research and practice with the following profile:
- Background in Psychology or a similar field
- Strong basics in psychological theory, ideally in work and organizational psychology
- Hands-on mindset and the ambition to fully understand, own, shape and drive our product
- Experience creating learning materials for professional audiences
- Good writing, grammar and story-telling skills in English (ideally also in German)
- Strong research and idea generation skills with the ability to grasp important topics
- Ideally a coaching certification and experience giving trainings to small audiences
What we offer:
- A dynamic and innovative start-up environment
- Being part of talented and highly motivated team
- Chance to shape our company leadery with us from the start
- Freedom and autonomy - we want you to find the best ways to create impact
- Flexible working hours and working from home
If our offer sounds interesting to you, we are looking forward to your application. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (no need for a cover letter). We are looking forward to getting to know you!